New eBook explains how smart companies are transforming do-nothing websites into valuable assets that generate qualified leads, boost sales and build their brands.
A marketing manager told me last week, “I know we need to attract more customers and generate more qualified sales leads with our website, but I just don’t know how”.
Do you have the same problem?
A good website can generate qualified sales leads, sell products and boost the bottom line. However, done badly, a website can turn prospects away and erode hard-earned brand equity.
My informative 17-page eBook, called Your Website Sucks – The 10 value-destroying mistakes most websites make… and how to avoid them, outlines in layman’s terms how to transform a “do-nothing” website into one that boosts the bottom line.
Inside you’ll discover the TRUTH about what it takes to create a profitable website, including:
- The 7 qualities of a valuable website.
- Why you must be on the first two pages of search engine results… and a simple search engine optimisation strategy to help you do just that.
- How to create high-quality website content that drives sales and builds your brand.
- The top 7 tips to ensure you create the best design for your site.
- The secret weapon for getting more customer enquiries from your website and boosting your sales… even if you don’t sell anything online!
- 24 easy-to-implement tactics to boost your search engine rankings, set sensible and achievable goals for your website, get your customers to trust you online, turn your website into a sales lead generating machine, and more.
- 90% of small to medium business websites aren’t profitable – find how to make sure your website is one of the other 10% that delivers sales and customer enquiries.
Best of all, the eBook is only 17 pages long.
You can read it in under half an hour. And then you’ll know more than most web designers about what it takes to create a profitable (not just a good looking) website – the sort that gets leads and sales. But don’t just take my word for it…
Recent praise for Your Website Sucks!
“If you own a website, you need to read this book.”
Will Swayne, internet marketing consultant
“It’s a fab book! You have captured the practicalities of web development in an easy-to-read manner.”
Raphael Murphy, lecturer in Advertising Management at UniSA
Download your FREE copy now
Your Website Sucks! is included in my Website Profit Booster Kit. It’s free and you can download yours right now. Simply fill in your details at thetop right of this page.